Some blogs are something that able to catch your eyes while some are just a piece of SH!T! even the recycle center also reject them. Ok....this morning, my beloved lecturer, Mr. Derick (vomit.....is my nose growing longer?) told us to do something. Just like the blogs I mentioned just now. He wanted us to make this sentence as interesting and attracting as possible.

"Today is a rainy day"

"ti-ti...ti-ti...ti-Ti...Ti-Ti...TI-TITI-TITITI-TITttttttttttt......"
I stopped it although it's legs which are uneven in length were just sitting right at the middle of the numbers 6 and 5. I still could hear my roomate's faint snoring sound. Other than that, everything was silent. Woke up, then I walked to my study table and sit there just like what I always do when I first wake up. My lips were dry and they cracked. They were protesting at me and asked me to let them meet their husbands. Intentionally, I put my fingers at the waist of my water bottle. I could feel the rigidness around every inch of it's body. It was cold and I could feel that there is something emotional inside it. Or is it everywhere?
I looked outside the coold metal grilled window. Unconsciously, I held my left hand on the curtain and something was wrong! I could not see the bright orange cloth which I always notice when I opened the windows. It was heavier and it's colour was closer to maroon. Tears were dripping at the lower part of it's skirt. "Did you cry?" "I was bullied by H2o...."
Feeling that there's nothing I could do, I left my study table. I brushed my teeth and ate my breakfast. My coffee cooled down faster than usual. After I had tidied up my room and packed my books and lecturers' notes, I put on my slippers and walked out the door.
"Damn it!" I changed my slippers into shoes because it's too slippery to walk in slippers, especially when there's pools of water. Actually, it was raining.

Something I wanted to express:
-it's cold and the wind was quite dry although it rained

Sorry, I can't go further. I felt like ... ... I'm exposing my own personal life....haha. Actually, I tried to find an end for this story but I had no idea. Hope my not-so-beloved-lecturer will comment something. As if........


0 sorry, can't comment:

Post a Comment

"Diam sikit boleh tak?" Write out your words!