COMMENT-nasai...

This post is specially direct to my not-so-beloved lecturer but instead the s0-called-respected Mr. Derick Tenh (is my nose growing again?....haha) and my fellow readers and friends. Due to my lackadaisical attitude and being a luddite, I didn't notice that my lovely and adorable blog readers couldn't actually post their comments on my posts. Until last week, I was so free and created a chatbox thinking of spice up my blog. Then only I noticed that this is not a rubbish disposal centre or perhaps some of you take it that way?
Frankly speaking, I rarely check out the comments in this blog (FYI, I have another blog) until Ginger told me that there are some shout out in my chatbox. When i read it, then only I knew that I have found a few coordinators for my rubbish disposal centre. (Just kidding!)
About my posts, seriously, I have never thought that Derick will read them and try to comment on them. (ahermm....you know what I mean. Don't you?) But, I really appreciate that you have read them and tried to comment on them. I tried to contradict myself... AGAIN. I know that you had tried your BEST. Gathering all the strength which could possibly be found in your body in every muscles cells, epithelial cells and in every nucleolus existed in your cells in order to move your massive skeletal system. With all the energy you had merely gathered, you tried to drag your mouse, drop it on the "comment" and ......
"aAAARRRR...HHHHhh....hhhh!!!!" (echoing)
Finally, you clicked on it.
"HURRAY!!!!......"
When you read until here, please give yourself a loud applause !!!
I know that you had waited for ages for the computer to reply. (I think there's some problems with my calculation. Ms. Effa!!! How to count ages?by seconds?) I know that it made you sweat even in your room with the air-conditioner switched to the lowest temperature. This showed your hardwork. This showed your passion in teaching. This showed your enthusiasm in bringing up Malaysians' education system. This showed that you cared for the younger generation future, dreams and success. You had done your obligation as a lecturer. You had inspired another student to blog more often. You had taught a student nothing is impossible (except sometimes you will failed to comment on some one's blog). You showed that you know what you're doing (it means you know where to click in order to comment).
You!......You!......YOU!!!! You had a high expectation on it (refering the process of commenting). You hope that it won't dissapoint you. You hope that it will understand the sacrifices you had made (like unable to spend more time with your girlfriend, although the whole proccess just take you 5-10 minutes). But, sometimes life just won't turn out to be what you have expected. There are risks. There are numerous challenges. There are failures everywhere. There are dissapointments and broken hearts everywhere.
But, thank God. I know I have a lecturer like you......
Komen-nasai, Mr. Derick
죄송합니다, 씨 데릭 (from Google translate)
bekümmert, Herr Derick
(from Google translate)
Tuan Derick, sila ampunkan hamba atas sebrang silap dan salah.
饶命啊!大人!!是小人无知。我立刻掌嘴。。。...

Sorry, but you won't be able to comment. Don't ask me why, I'm a luddite. Just use the chatbox. Thanks for wasting your precious time on this piece of junk. A nice day you won't have, will you?

p/s: statements which could be found above are just
simply the result of excessive exaggeration and understatement


0 sorry, can't comment:

Post a Comment

"Diam sikit boleh tak?" Write out your words!