An unforgettable love

Among all the girls I had date before, there is one who I hate the most. Her name is Kaemie. Actually, I don't really know her much. She's just like the advertisements on the television, looked real but actually is the deceiving one. Why I say so? Wait! Let me tell you how I met her first.
I was only 15 in that year when I was asked to choose which group of girls I want to date in future. Since I liked Science a bit more than Art, I chose to enter the group of Science. During the first date, I was introduced to four new girls - Eddietionel Mat, Bie-yo, Fizzycs and her. She was the one who left the faintest impression on me in our first date. I still remember I was given the so called the best matchmake in Malaysia to guide me in knowing them better. Although Eddietionel Mat has a weird name and personalities, but she was very attractive in a complicated way. Meanwhile, I also fel in love with Bie-yo and Fizzycs who also had a weird name and soon we get engaged and form a family. However, the more I tried to understand about Kaemie, the more I realised myself in not understanding her. Soon, our relationship faded and I don't call her Kaemie anymore. Instead, I called her Ms. Kill-me. I know that I can't live my life without her. Her presence was just like the air around us. I can't feel it, but I need it to live on.


After one year of living with the four girls, the hatred inside me towards Kaemie grew stronger and deeper. Whenever there's festive season, I would spend most of my time, approachingher to know more about her family background. Unfortunately, I know nothing more but her uncles were devided into Groups while her aunts were separated by different Periods. What a strange family......


I had a very unstable marriage. My relationship with Eddietionel Mat and Bie-yo ended abruptly after two years because the JPA department (Jabatan Perkahwinan Awam) found out that they sommitted adultery without my notice and possesed a possibility of transmitting STD. We divorced due to the threat they had on the family. Untill today, I am still tied to Fizzycs and Ms. Kill-me. I have no reason why I still had a relationship with Kaemiebecause I have no favour in her. My heart only belongs to Eddietionel Mat, Bie-Yo and Fizzycs.


Two days more, and I will faced HER again.......


Life is hard,


love is really hard.






Don't misundertand.....


0 sorry, can't comment:

Post a Comment

"Diam sikit boleh tak?" Write out your words!