It's not my day

Recently, I felt that there is something wrong with myself. Whatever I did, I felt something is wrong with it.
Recently, I borrowed a Chemistry reference book from the library. It was bulky and heavy, though I found it quite informative and useful in making myself understand the basic theory in Chemistry. The bad news is I lost it. I brought it to college on last Monday. However, I think I forgotten to bring it back. I only discover about it when I planned to return it on the next day. If I am not mistaken, it's a book donated by someone and it has no price. Imagining it in the worst way, I have to pay at least RM200 for it. I tried to search for it every where I could think of and had asked everyone I could figured. The result is ZERO. I don't think I am going to find it anymore. Here goes my 200 ringgit Malaysia. It is going to burn a hole in my pocket. But, at least I learnt a lesson to be more cautious with the books I borrowed from library.
It's just not my day, glommy and grey.......


0 sorry, can't comment:

Post a Comment

"Diam sikit boleh tak?" Write out your words!